The person in this position greets all clients and is the first point of contact guests have with Pets Alive. It is important that this individual has excellent customer service skills and represents Pets Alive in a professional, courteous and positive manner at all times. Duties may include:
- Greet customers when entering or leaving Pets Alive
- Handle cash transactions with customers (check-in and check-out) at vaccination clinic
- Respond to telephone calls and greet walk-in customers
- Checks-in and checks-out surgery patients as directed
- Data entry and certificate preparation for surgery patients, merchandise sales, and vaccination services
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Provide fee information and schedules surgical appointments for local/public customers
- Call no-show appointments each day to re-schedule
- Call next day’s surgery clients to remind them of appointment
- Answer questions regarding pricing of vaccination clinic services, clinic hours, and flea/tick and heartworm prevention products
- Refers callers seeking services outside what we offer to other resources
- General cleaning of office, lobby, and hallways daily
Wage is commensurate with experience, skills and abilities. Employer subsidized health, dental and vision insurance available.
Email cover letter and resume as attachments to Melissa Lewis. No phone calls or in-person visits please.