The goal of this position is to improve Pets Alive’s visibility in the community, increase awareness of Pets Alive’s brand and services, enhance communications with current donors and supporters, and reach new audiences through innovative marketing strategies. Responsibilities may include:
- Design and assist with printed materials, such as flyers and direct mail letters for fundraising campaigns and special events
- Research new funding sources for the organization
- Create and implement outreach plan to recruit, track, and recognize volunteers
- Develop media relationships in the community and learn how to write and disperse a compelling press release that receives media coverage
- Secure media partners and sponsorships for special events, including television, radio, and newspaper coverage
Email cover letter and resume to Megan Reece.